I must confess: This is not my first blog.
The other my twelve-year old self plunged into with overwhelming eagerness, plowing through posts without thinking. It was going to be amazing. It was going to be popular. I was going to become famous for my spectacular book reviews.
But since then I’ve learned a lot and changed a lot. The flurry slowed. My heart sank. I cringed to read over it all. For while I tried to slowly veer the blog the other way; pushing for it to be something it wasn’t; hating to be that person who creates a second blog.
Finally, I gave up. It was time for a fresh start. And I severely apologize to all those bloggers out there who graduated from one blog to another for all the judgement and disgust I dealt out to them in my mind. 😛
Well, now I understand, and so here we are. (:
A little bit about me:
- I’m a Christian.
- I’m a bookworm.
- I’m a writer. I love words and stories and the way they can make you smile, laugh, and then make you cry.
- I’m a homeschooler. (Yes, I have friends, and no, I don’t do school in pajamas. Thank you. :))
- I’m both a big sister, and a little sister. ❤
- I’m a pluviophile: I love rainy days.
- I’m an artist to a small extent. (: I doodle and paint here and there.
- And finally, I also enjoy crafts. Things like loping yarn with metal sticks to create blankets and hats and scarves.
A little bit about this blog:
- I view it as a palette for musings, for words, for thoughts, and poetry, plastered here for those who are curious enough to wander through.
- And to create a routine, I plan to post every Friday, starting next week.
So that’s me and this is my new blog!